Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Cake

 Nearly 2 years ago I was a bridesmaid at Jessica and Jordan's wedding.  At the end of the night, while cleaning up, we discovered the top tier of the cake, still intact.  Jessica was not planning on keeping it so I thought it would be fun to surprise them with it when they got back from their honeymoon.  The next week, when we picked them up from the airport, I totally forgot it was in my freezer.  When I remembered it was there, a few days later, I thought I would wait to give it to them until they moved into their new house.  Surprise, surprise that did not happen so I figured I would keep it even longer and give it to them for their one year anniversary.  Again, that did not happen.  I am terrible!  A few weeks ago, when they were over watching the TCU game, I decided to pull it out and surprise them after the game.  So, almost 2 years later, they enjoyed their cake...

Still looked pretty!

Here they go!

Tasted TERRIBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment