Monday, May 30, 2011

Let the Summer Begin

For me, Memorial Day means the beginning of summer.  John and I started the summer off with a fun filled weekend.  First up was the Frisco Rough Riders baseball game.  Even though I work for JCP, John won JCP VIP tickets to the game at his office.  We sat first row, behind home plate, and enjoyed free food and drink all day!


Perfect view

The day was extremely HOT.  You can tell by the lack of people.

Cooling off in the JCP club

I could not help myself.  I had to take a picture, especially since I am moving to juniors.



After a hot day at the game, we were ready to cool off at Matt and Lacee's pool party


Me and Elizabeth

Minus 5 points for spilling a drink!

Preston!  The official mascot of Matt and Lacee's pool

Johnny's turn

No comments:

Post a Comment