Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Venue - CHECK!

After being engaged for 8 months, John and I FINALLY nailed down a wedding venue.  I am happy to announce we are getting married at Piazza in the Village in Colleyville, TX on April 7, 2012.  The date is significant because it is the day John and I went on our first date in 2000.  We cannot wait to begin the planning process and are even more excited to celebrate with our family and friends.



Exterior of Piazza in the Village

The beautiful bridal suite where I will be getting ready.  My favorite part is the large flat screen TV where I can watch my family and friends arrive for the big day.

The Grooms Suite

Entrance to the Chapel

The beautiful chapel where we will say "I Do"

The state of the art chapel will broadcast our wedding live on the internet for any of our family and friends who are unable to attend

John and I will have the opportunity to customize the floor of the chapel with our favorite quote.  Below is an example from another couple

The courtyard where the cocktail hour will take place


The courtyard at night

The beautiful ballroom

Shelves in the lobby area that we can customize with our own photos


No comments:

Post a Comment