Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking Up with Jamie today! 

Today I am loving just one thing...voteisland.com



Vote Island is John's new website, launching today!!!  He has been working on this project for 7 months and I could not be more proud of him.  The site turned out better than I ever expected.  Vote Island is nothing but polls.  Polls on EVERYTHING: Fashion (my fav), Entertainment (my second fav), Sports (my least fav), Politics (tied for my least fav), and many more.  Everyone needs to go to the site and VOTE!  Tell all your friends!  I have to warn you, there are more than 2,000 polls so it can be highly addictive. 

If you think of a fabulous new poll, leave a comment on this post and John will add it.  Also make sure to LIKE Vote Island on Facebook.  Remember to visit often, new polls will be added daily.

I lied, I am loving a few more things...

I LOVE that I am going to Minnesota this weekend for my bridal shower.  I have not seen my mom and sister since Thanksgiving so I am looking forward to spending time with them. 



I am also loving that I was not in Vegas for Valentine's Day.  The past few years I had to travel to Vegas for work.  If you know me, you know I HATE Valentine's Day, but I was happy to spend time with John.  We went on a HOT date....a hot salad lunch date:)  John bought me tickets to Bring It On the Musical (super excited) and I bought him a box of candy from Urban Outfitters.  We spent the evening in our PJ's working on last minute polls for Vote Island.  It was the perfect Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. well the polling idea is a very interesting one indeed. looks great!

    and have fun at your bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete