Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mila's ONE Year Photos

I cannot believe our baby girl is turning ONE!!!

One of her birthday presents from us is this teepee.  It is so stinking cute in person!  I added the floral garland from Hobby Lobby.  The "Mila" pillow is from our Etsy shop and the pink pillow and blanket are from Ikea.  



This face cracks me up!  She started making this face ALL THE TIME right after her photos so I am so glad we were able to get a photo.  


Mila decided the week of her photos that she didn't like headbands anymore.  I made this one to match the headband she wore for her newborn photos...

...but it just looked silly:(








We were not planning on taking any family photos, but Mila was being so good so we had some extra time

I wish I had taken my sunnies off!!!

I am actually just trying to keep her happy before changing her outfit.  She HATES getting her clothes and diaper changed!  I thought babies grew out of that by now?

At least we kind of match with our impromptu photos!  Glad I showered!!!

Holy roots!  Mama need a beauty day.


Time to smash a cake!

The Jenny Lind highchair was a $35 score from Facebook!

I tried to DIY the cake and it was the saddest cake ever!  It's a little lopsided, but she barely had to touch it and it came crumbling down.  It was actually perfect.  



This headband is also a replica of her newborn photos.  She wasn't a fan.


Mila's pettiskirt is from our shop.  I sized up so it would be super fluffy in her highchair.

And we're done!  That little bow in her hair is actually frosting.  Mila was attracting bees after her photo shoot.  

Thank you so much to our sweet friend Ashley from Firefly Photography for capturing these beautiful photos.  They turned our better than I ever expected.  For local DFW friends, we did the shoot at Eagle Mountain Park.  They have the cutest area setup for photographers, including an odd truck.  So, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment