Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Engagement Photos!

Below is a sneak peak of our engagement photos.  Amy did a FANTASTIC job!  As I stated in a previous post, these were taken at SMU, the Stockyards, and TCU.
  

I was very giggly that day!  John kept whispering funny things and making ZZZZ noises in my ear.  
 

I have no idea what is happening here, but John's face cracks me up!


I'm not a fan of the last photo in this series, but it is funny so I posted it anyway.  I did not see that John was giving my TCU shirt a thumbs down.  It all went so fast that I did not have a chance to make a cute face in the last photo. 

This is one of my favorites.  This was taken inside Dallas Hall at SMU.








Standing on the edge of Frog Fountain

IN Frog Fountain!  LOVE this one!

I'm a really good jumper so I had to do a jumping photo

The End...

2 comments: